Businesses are continually looking for ways to streamline and automate workflows and increase productivity to the point where all elements of their organization – people, processes, data and things – can connect and communicate seamlessly to enable growth.
Mitel addresses these needs with CloudLink, an application development and delivery platform that allows businesses to leverage existing assets, while adding and extending new capabilities accessed from the cloud.
Why Mitel CloudLink?
- Businesses can move toward cloud services using their existing systems.
- A hybrid cloud approach is easy to deploy and use.
- Open architecture and APIs accelerate the creation of tailored apps.
- Tailored applications help future-proof and create “sticky” customers.
- The subscription model, plus rapid app creation capabilities, open more revenue streams.
- Gateway – Simple, secure and affordable to deploy, this core technology connects on-site call control platforms to Mitel’s open cloud platform. It provides access to next-gen applications and allows businesses to leverage what they already have so they can move to the cloud at their own pace.
- Platform – Intuitive tools are offered that speed application development while optimizing costs. With no development knowledge required, the platform simplifies delivery of immersive and customized communication experiences.
- Applications – Leveraging Mitel APls and microservices, CloudLink apps are tailored to the specific communication needs of various industries and verticals. The applications are continuously developed, rapidly deployed, simple to manage, and delivered in real time.
Mitel CloudLink offers a streamlined environment for building and delivering software. It makes your developers more productive, maximizes your IT investments, and enables faster innovation. Bottom line: CloudLink has the power to drive meaningful transformation of your business.
In the coming months, TCI will delve more deeply into various aspects of Mitel CloudLink. Meanwhile, if you are wondering how cloud technology can benefit your business, contact TCI today: (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.