As business phone lines have transformed from old fashioned ‘Plain Old Telephone Service’ to ‘Voice over IP,’ you should know how many connections/talk-paths you need to support the voice traffic in and out of your business and between your locations.
Too many connections and too much capacity and you are wasting money… Not enough, and your customers get busy signals or poor call quality, and you lose money.
Our traffic studies help you make quick and accurate decisions to better manage voice communications. Among other things, TCI traffic studies and analysis help you…
- Uncover unused trunk capacity or the need for more capacity
- Understand daily, monthly, seasonal and holiday traffic variations
- Identify problems that may be causing poor voice quality
- Map traffic flows for right-sizing bandwidth between locations
- Optimize voice with prioritization and shaping techniques
- Prepare for new, more cost-effective services like SIP and SD-WANs
- Plan for more flexible services that allow for intelligent routing, traffic bursting, and call overflow alternatives
Our traffic studies pinpoint inefficiencies and identify cost reduction opportunities. Arrange your telecom and network services assessment today. Contact TCI at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.