Whether you’re faced with relocating the company headquarters or adding a new office, ensuring a successful Day One requires that you plan ahead – especially when it comes to office technology. Some of the technologies you need to consider and plan for will include:
- Voice, Data and Video Services and Platforms
- Wired and Wireless Infrastructure
- Audio/Video and Conferencing Systems
- Room Scheduling, Overhead Paging and Sound Masking
- Access and Security Systems
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
Technology done right takes planning, time and coordination with ALL the relevant trades involved in your move or new space, including HVAC to protect your IT equipment and UPS to back up your systems when the power fails.
Let TCI experts manage the details. We have decades of experience supporting business and public sector clients in every type of facility…
- Commercial Offices
- Industrial | Manufacturing
- Warehouse | Distribution
- Secure Facilities
- Retail & Branch Locations
TCI’s certified network engineers are ready to coordinate everything… We’ll work with your real estate professional, general contractor, project manager, designers, and architect to ensure that all technology requirements are included in their plans.
Engage our experts well ahead of your relocation date – keeping in mind that some services can take as long as six months to deliver. We’re ready to design, build, manage, and support your technology. Contact us today: (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.