SIP Trunks have emerged as a very popular replacement for traditional phone lines and data network services by helping businesses reduce their bills, while adding flexibility with new features and advantages…
- SIP trunks can save up to 60% on your monthly bills.
- Automatic fail-over capabilities support resiliency and disaster recovery. SIP ensures you’ll never lose a call during a system failure, power outage or Internet disruption.
- Whether you’re a one office operation or distributed across several locations, SIP is flexible, connecting your business and its remote workers. You can transfer calls between your locations and/or enable advanced call routing features that automatically distribute calls among all your sites.
- SIP supports local phone numbers for each of your locations coupled with centralized call handling.
- Consolidated billing simplifies accounting for your multi-location business.
- SIP supports voice and data, eliminating the need for separate, standalone circuits.
- Dynamic Line Bursting provides extra call paths to accommodate heavy inbound call activity, eliminating busy signals.
- You can add/change features and functions to keep up with business needs via a secure, online portal.
SIP makes sense. Let’s talk about better connections and lower monthly costs for your business…
(703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.