The term omnichannel refers to connecting your customers to your business across all available channels – web, voice, smartphones, social media, PCs, email, text, etc. – with a consistent experience and message.
In our digital world, customers want to choose the method of contact that makes the most sense for them at any given time.
Using new technology, a well-executed omnichannel Customer Experience connects the dots between each available channel. To keep pace with this trend and increase your customer loyalty, Mitel’s MiContact Center solutions provide the tools your business needs to deliver a smooth Customer Experience across all media types.
Empower your Contact Center Team
- Set your customers’ expectations and guide their actions, offering helpful information like their wait times for inbound calls, emails, Web chat and callbacks.
- Online access to real-time and historical reports provide the insights you need into daily operations and agent performance.
- When it comes to control and coaching, a simple interface provides a single point of administration for configuring omnichannel workflows.
Mitel’s portfolio delivers everything your small or big business needs…
- MiContact Center Solidus: A rich suite of seamlessly integrated Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) and contact center applications for intelligent interaction in your enterprise.
- MiContact Center Workgroup Edition: Designed for the MiVoice Business platform, this solution helps your informal contact centers deliver excellent customer service.
- MiContact Center Enterprise Edition: Designed for the MiVoice Business platform, this solution is ideal for sophisticated contact centers of all sizes.
- MiContact Center with Skype for Business (formerly Lync): The only true end-to-end multimedia contact center today that utilizes both Microsoft back-office and desktop solutions.
- MiContact Center Business: An enterprise-grade, omni-channel customer experience management platform designed to power your customer-centric organization.
Ready to meet the omnichannel demands of your customers? Contact TCI today: (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.