Hope for the best, prepare for the worst… The Covid-19 outbreak is moving fast and you’ll need to be flexible in the coming weeks to minimize disruptions to your business.
TCI is Ready
At TCI, our staff’s welfare and your need for support are top of mind. Rest assured that our customer and tech support staff are equipped to work remotely as necessary and will be able to continue to support you without interruption.
Preparing Your Business
You’re likely thinking about how your business will stay connected to continue operations and serve customers. If your employees need to work at home, there are several teleworking options available. Depending on the licensing and system levels of your phone system or service, TCI experts can help you coordinate…
- Softphones – implemented via an app installed either on your desktop/laptop or smartphone
- Twinning – having desk phone and cell phone ring simultaneously
- Teleworker Phone – a physical phone that can be used at home and programmed with the same features and apps as the business phone at the office
- Conferencing Services – enables virtual face-to-face meetings to complete projects and make decisions
- Mass Notification Solutions – broadcasts information to teams, groups or the entire organization via text messages, phone calls, and email.
Arranging Call Forwarding
In many cases, you may want to forward your main business telephone number to a primary point-of-contact’s extension. As a full-service provider, TCI can get this done quickly.
You can also Call Forward your desktop extension to your teleworker phone prior to leaving the office or set call forward to your smartphone. Make sure you have a way to cover any incoming faxes.
Do Not Delay
News about Coronavirus/Covid-19 is developing fast, so now is the time to arrange your contingency plans and test your solutions in case your main office has to close to protect your employees and customers.
Let’s talk more about safeguarding your business. Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.