Are you where your customers are? If you’re not engaging with customers on their channel of choice, you can expect that your competition is. However, the proliferation of communications channels and ever-increasing customer expectations makes this more difficult by the day.
Constellation Research recommends a three-stage approach on how to engage customers on their turf:
- Understand the needs of both your agents and your customers.
- Unify the platform by which everyone connects and interacts.
- Measure and accelerate processes to increase productivity.
Sounds great in theory, but how can you apply this to your business?
Some of the Benefits of Digital Engagement
- Makes it easy to provide a consistent customer experience across all digital channels.
- Reduces agent learning curve, increases agent retention, and increases agent productivity.
- Unique customer insight across CRM and social media identities allows for more personalized, efficient service.
- A flexible, agile cloud-based system makes administration easy and efficient and makes it easy to respond to changing customer conditions.
Learn how a Big Business improved their customer engagement
As one of the largest telecom operators in the world, Orange Group has over 256M customers worldwide, 28M Facebook likes, and 250k followers on Twitter. How do they stay on top of all that social engagement?
They moved to an omnichannel digital engagement solution that enabled them to:
- Manage 90K online messages per month from multiple social channels
- Reply to 90% of incoming tweets within an hour of posting
- Benefit from an 81% satisfaction rate from customers
How does Orange Group stay engaged with all its customers online in real-time?
TCI’s partnership with Mitel and RingCentral will help you refine your digital customer service strategy so you can:
- Adjust your channel priorities based on your specific demographics.
- Improve your customer satisfaction metrics by focusing on channels that matter.
- Bolster brand loyalty by easily resolving requests however they arrive.
Are you prepared to engage your customers where they are? Contact TCI today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.