With embedded communications technology, you can eliminate delays, manage operations more efficiently, and generate improved customer satisfaction and greater profitability for your business.
- Have you looked at your field service applications lately?
- Are your field techs getting tired of jumping back and forth between mobile apps, dialers, text windows, video players, and more to get their job done?
There’s a more efficient way to stay connected and run communications seamlessly with TCI’s Mitel-powered solutions.
Field service companies juggle a lot of moving parts – including scheduled and emergency customer calls, tracking technician status and availability, and being able to resolve a customer’s problem on the first visit.
When it comes to running a smooth and efficient field services operation, a unified communications solution with built-in collaboration tools is the only way to keep a mobile and disparate team connected, informed, and prepared.
Here’s how UC tools get the job done…
- A mobile app for truck fleets with turn-by-turn directions keeps technicians connected, on schedule, and productive. It provides access to everything they need to complete a call without having to navigate between systems. Service calls are shorter, reducing the overall cost per call.
- SMS notifications keep the customer up to date on the technician’s estimated arrival time, along with their name and job number.
- CRM integration provides technicians with access to customer information, including the last service date, equipment on site, the current problem, and even possible solutions. A qualified technician arrives at the customer site with the right parts on the truck.
- Video conferencing enables real-time communications between technicians and subject matter experts. Techs receive assistance in the field if questions arise about how to resolve a difficult issue.
- Automatic rescheduling empowers customers and gives your service reps more time to spend on complicated issues.
- All data for a service call is stored within the system, including video communications and the customer’s signature, so the job can be closed out at the time of service.
Field services companies that implement these collaboration tools not only see greater workflow efficiencies, they generate more revenue and improve their bottom lines.
Ready to transform your field services operation? TCI can help… Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.