Contact Center Innovations… Transform Your Bank or Credit Union’s Customer & Employee Experience
The two digital transformation opportunities that promise the most significant impact for banks and credit unions are reinventing their contact centers and branch and office operations. We’ll focus on how banks can capitalize on each opportunity with Mitel Financial Services Solutions.
Creating the Customer Experience of the Future
The role of a bank’s contact center is evolving from focusing on customer problem resolution to becoming a hub for comprehensive customer relationship management. For contact center managers, this transition requires that they meet new customer, management, and employee expectations.
- Customers expect various services to be provided by knowledgeable agents who have the skills, product knowledge, and resources to identify the right solution for them and implement it efficiently.
- Bank Management wants their contact center to deliver efficient, personalized service. They also need agents to possess product knowledge and telesales expertise to meet sales objectives. And they expect agents to accomplish both goals while ensuring every transaction mitigates potential fraud and meets security and compliance regulations.
- Employees desire their contact center managers to empower them to successfully achieve these goals while providing them the flexibility to maintain a work/life balance. Like many businesses today, banks struggle with employee retention, putting two fundamental goals — customer service and compliance — at risk.
Call centers must rise to these new expectations quickly without increasing staff. Thankfully, they can count on TCI’s local expertise and Mitel’s technology to help meet everyone’s expectations.
Providing Personalized Service via Self-Serve Channels
Mitel’s MiContact Center Business is an omnichannel customer experience management platform that gives financial institutions the tools to deliver personalized service on a customer’s preferred channel, be it phone, email, SMS, Web chat, chat/voice bot, social media, etc.
Mitel Virtual Agent – a Google Cloud Contact Center AI-powered tool that works with MiContact Center Business – provides an informal chat or voice bot to act as a virtual agent, delivering services, promoting new products, and providing personalized customer experiences – all without human intervention.
Banks can also leverage Mitel’s self-service Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system with their contact center with optional speech recognition that helps identify the customer’s intent, segment, authenticate, and route customers to the best agents to handle the request. Customers searching for simple information can find it by chatting with the virtual agent without speaking to live agents.
Integrating virtual assistants like PolyAI with Mitel’s MiContact Center Business personalizes the service, reduces call volumes, lowers call abandonment rates, and allows agents to dedicate their time to helping customers with more complex requests.
Empowering Call Center Agents with Up-to-Date Customer Intelligence
When you’re accountable for customer relationship management, context is everything. The better you understand a customer, the better you can meet their needs.
That’s why Mitel Contact Center and unified communications solutions integrate seamlessly with CRM solutions like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Freshdesk, Oracle, and SAP. While speaking to customers, agents can access CRM intelligence to understand their history, preferences, and buying behaviors. In addition, Mitel integrations with solutions like Jack Henry and Bankerv provide agents with CRM intelligence via screen pops that include member details, contact history, and recommended responses.
These CRM and digital banking integrations drive improvements in agent productivity and contact center metrics in two ways:
- Agents can resolve customer issues faster, improving service quality and metrics like first–contact resolution, call transfer rates, and net promoter scores.
- Agents can upsell and cross-sell products more effectively, improving sales per hour and net sales metrics.
Mitel’s MiContact Center Business supports customer-based routing to empower agent success further. If specific agents are better suited to handling certain customers and issues, customer-based routing automatically routes a caller to the agent best equipped to serve them.
And by providing every agent with Mitel’s MiVoice Business and collaboration tools, they can efficiently bring additional expertise to resolve complex issues. Agents can quickly search for available experts and collaborate with them in real-time via phone, messaging, or video. And if they need to transfer the customer to that expert, they can do so with the click of a button.
Schedule time with TCI’s local experts to learn how Mitel Financial Services Solutions can help your contact center thrive in the digital age, improve your bottom line, and adhere to security, compliance, and fraud mitigation requirements. Contact us today: (703) 321-3030 or GetHelp@tcicomm.com.