Dan Shapiro supports TCI’s real estate needs and specializes in providing comprehensive services to every client. We highly recommend him if you need help with your corporate real estate.
Dan covers all the bases. He utilizes a strategic planning method that includes analyzing leases, providing sound market advice and managing negotiations of lease alternatives. By providing strategic real estate planning and comprehensive market coverage for you far in advance of your lease expiration dates, Dan has a track record of facilitating the best possible lease terms so you can get bottom-line savings for every project.
Dan’s Contact Info:
Daniel Shapiro, Senior Vice President, Cresa
More about Cresa
Cresa is the world’s largest real estate provider exclusively committed to serving occupiers. Currently, Cresa services over 1,800 clients spanning 60+ industries in over 1,300 cities around the world. Cresa has 55 offices in North America alone and an additional 30 offices globally. Cresa was founded in 1993 by professionals with executive experience in corporate real estate. After years in the industry, their founders recognized that the existing commercial real estate model was broken and inherently unfair to occupiers. They set out to level the playing field, acting as unbiased advisors exclusively for corporate space users.
Cresa’s Differentiators in the Real Estate Marketplace
- An unbiased advocate – Cresa was founded by corporate real estate executives who designed our services solely with the occupier’s needs in mind. We’re unbiased, uninfluenced by landlords. Everything we do is from your perspective – and to your advantage.
- Structure – As a privately-owned firm, we can make adjustments quickly, easily scaling project teams or service offerings to suit your needs. To ensure excellence in service delivery, all projects are led by senior-level managers from beginning to end.
- Integrated platform – Our service lines, each led by specialists in their field, are interconnected to enhance each part of your business. This ensures seamless delivery and, since we offer a complete package of talent and tools, eliminates the need to source multiple partners.
- Transparency – The cornerstone of how we do business. In fact, our delivery model requires it. Transparency is what allows us to foster lasting, meaningful relationships with each other and with our clients.
- People – Our greatest asset is our people. Lead by seasoned principals with years of experience, we hire selectively and incentivize continually. We pride ourselves on empowering our employees to act decisively and think innovatively.
Again, Dan knows commercial real estate and will look out for you. Once you’ve settled on your new space, keep TCI’s relocation experts in mind. We can help ensure your communications technology and IT infrastructure are ready to connect your business on Day One. Contact us at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.