Today, the term “workspace” no longer refers to employees sitting at their desks in cubicles, pecking away at their keyboards from 9 to 5. Workspaces have evolved, and today’s “smart” version allows employees to get their work done from any location, at anytime, using any device.
Millennials now make up more than half of the workforce. That number is expected to hit 75% by 2025. This generation is tech-savvy, demands flexibility and thrives on collaboration. Organizations that let workers choose their own style of work increase retention rates by more than 10%. This means businesses that want to attract and retain top talent have to embrace smart workspaces.
TCI’s unified communications systems enable smart workspaces for your employees and provide a suite of collaboration tools that offer…
- A single application for voice, video, messaging, audio conferencing and more so employees can easily switch between channels on the fly.
- A consistent experience across devices.
- Mobile-first design that supports both iOS and Android.
- Audio conferencing and web sharing to promote collaboration.
- Single number reach, making employees accessible on any device.
- Individual and group chat to keep the lines of communication open.
- File and screen sharing, which make it easy to keep team members up-to-date on projects.
- Secure remote access so employees can work from anywhere without having to worry about confidential company information.
- Multi-region and multi-language support to provide employees around the world with access to the same unified experience.
By keeping your employees connected on-the-go, you’ll also break down silos between departments and locations. In other words, smart workspaces are just as good for the bottom line as they are for employee satisfaction and retention.
Interested in details about smart workspaces and how they can help your team and business excel? Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.