Verizon plans to sunset its Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) by 2020 – along with all the associated copper wires and legacy equipment that sustained it. Instead, Verizon will totally rely on an all-IP broadband infrastructure for service delivery.
If your business is among the 50+% that still use a mix of PBX, ISDN circuits and T1 lines, now is the time to start thinking about what your organization will need to ensure a successful transition.
In recent years, the growth of VoIP has been driven in part by the realization that the end is near for the copper-based PSTN. In addition, there is now wide appreciation of the features and capabilities offered by VoIP.
TCI is ready to assist you with this transition in any or all of the following ways…
- Inventory your applications and their network performance and security requirements
- Develop an IP technology roadmap
- Walk you through product and service selection
- Help you plan the migration
- Provide deployment assistance
- Manage the IP infrastructure for you
Start planning now… When Verizon cuts the copper cord, you want to be ready. Contact TCI today: (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.