Cloud Communications For Dummies – Mitel Special Edition
Enterprises have been buying phone systems for more than 60 years and until recently, those phone systems required a PBX and on-premises equipment. With the advent of cloud communications, now businesses of all sizes can benefit from flexibility, agility, and scalability, to keep everyone connected while keeping costs down.
Do you want to collaborate more effectively, increase innovation, deliver better customer service, and drive more revenue?
Cloud Communications For Dummies, Mitel Special Edition, consists of six short chapters that explore the following:
- The basics of cloud communications, including core features and deployment models
- The business and technical benefits of cloud communications
- Different technologies to connect your enterprise to the cloud
- The business case for cloud communications
- Emerging cloud communications technologies
- Key capabilities to look for in a cloud communications provider
Start the conversation about cloud communications with TCI.
Contact us today at (703) 321.3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.