Microsoft Teams is a popular productivity tool that encompasses chat, meetings, calling and collaboration. It is included with all Office 365 plans, replacing Skype for Business.
For organizations that are committed to Microsoft Teams, Mitel offers several integration options to enhance Teams with added voice capabilities, providing even more value to your existing Mitel investment:
- Direct Routing – Allows organizations to connect their Mitel telephony infrastructure to make calls from within the Microsoft Teams environment.
- MiCollab HotkeyDialing – Included with MiCollab, easily set up hotkeys to dial. Select a phone number in Microsoft Teams and click the MiCollab hotkey combination to initiate a MiCollab call to the phone number.
- Call2Teams – This third-party solution integrates a Mitel phone system with Office 365, enabling softphone functionality on your laptop within the Microsoft Teams environment.
- AppDialer – Click-to-dial within the Microsoft Teams environment by creating hotkeys to highlight a phone number and using hotkey strokes to dial.
- Web Extension – Mitel’s Chrome extension gives you a softphone directly from your web browser. Users will benefit from call history, voicemail, click-to-dial, contacts and more so they can easily place calls from the Microsoft Teams web user interface.
By pairing Mitel with Microsoft Teams, you can save time, reduce costs and improve your calling experience with integrated telephony, conferencing and contact center.
When you need to collaborate, Mitel has the technology to help your teams succeed. TCI will get it all going for you! Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.