TCI and Mitel are pleased to announce the arrival of MiVoice Business Release 9.0 – a suite of upgrades designed to facilitate a simplified process for the deployment of ongoing patches, security updates, and performance improvements. 9.0 also enables a retooled infrastructure ready to evolve your business to next-generation networks.
9.0 Highlights include…
- A complete software refresh and move to native Linux, providing a common set of tools for software management, while enabling the integration of new services and enhanced security.
- A new approach to updating individual software components rather than an entire software load. This will reduce maintenance time, allow faster response to potential future security issues, and provide added incentive for IT administrators to promptly implement updates.
- Significantly enhanced system performance and serviceability.
TCI’s local team of Mitel experts will be in touch to arrange time to discuss what a successful implementation can mean to the continued success of your business and answer any questions you may have. Our pre-migration audit has several objectives:
- Discover any hardware that is unsupported
- Identify any license changes that may be required
- Prepare for a successful transition from VxWorks (the previous Operating System) to Linux
- Review Mitel’s introduction of Server Manager to all platforms
Again, we’ll be in touch with our MiVoice clients to go over everything. If you’re ready to schedule your briefing now, please contact us at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.