Mitel’s MiVoice 6900 series family of desk phones enables office and home mobility with one-touch Bluetooth pairing and seamless integration with your mobile phone.
Not only can you stay productive by easily switching calls between your desk phone and your mobile phone, you can have mobile and desktop contacts automatically sync between your devices.
Mobile phone users can leverage the exceptional HD audio and comfortable ergonomics of the 6900 series phones for both IP and cellphone calls. The 6900 phones deliver crystal clear audio through a unique corded or cordless voice-optimized handset and high performance hands-free speakerphone.
More MiVoice 6900 Series Phone Features…
- High resolution color displays: 3.5” (320×240) LCD, 4.3” (480×272) LCD, and 7” (800×480) Touchscreen LCD
- Support for Mitel Teleworker, ACD agent and supervisor, hot desking, MiCollab Client and more
- Secure encrypted voice communication, IEEE 802.1x authentication support
- Quality of Service support – IEEE 802.1 p/Q VLAN and priority tagging
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN/PC), powered USB 2.0 Host port, sidecar expansion port, dedicated 4-pin modular headset port convertible to DHSG/EHS capable
- Bluetooth 4.1 wireless interface
The 6900 series also offer a broad array of add-on user installable accessories that enable the phones to be tailored to specific user needs.
Get the convenience and productivity that come from adding mobility to your desk phones…Contact TCI today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.