Get Free Headsets with Mitel’s New On-Premises Phone System Monthly Subscription
Mitel’s popular MiVoice platform brings organizations customized communications and an improved customer experience.
Acquiring an enterprise-level, on-site phone system typically requires a hefty CAPEX investment or lease. But now TCI and Mitel offer a budget-friendly way to simplify your Communication and Collaboration needs as a predictable OPEX subscription.
Why Subscribe to MiVoice?
- Only pay for the number of users you have now – scale up and down as needed
- Have on-demand access to the latest software/security updates. You choose when updates are installed
- Choose your calling, collaboration, video, and contact center user levels
- Make budgeting predictable and reduce your upfront costs
- Deployment flexibility – You can choose the best arrangement for your needs: On-Prem, Private Cloud, or Public Cloud
MiVoice OPEX Headset Promotion: Free H-series headset with select MiVoice Business Subscription & Contact Center Licenses. Offer available until March 31, 2023
MiVoice Subscription uses the exact same communication, collaboration, and contact center applications as MiVoice Business – without the big upfront price tag.
- No need to combine tools from multiple vendors – MiVoice delivers an end-to-end on-site phone and unified communications solution from a single provider.
- Mobile-first IP Desktop Phones – The MiVoice 6900 series boasts exceptional HD audio quality, one-touch Bluetooth pairing, and seamless integration with your mobile phone.
- Flexible, Easy-to-Manage Platform – Web-Based Management ensures administrators can deploy a multi-platform MiVoice solution from their web browser.
For more details on Mitel’s flexible MiVoice subscription plans, contact TCI today: (703) 321-3030 or GetHelp@tcicomm.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!