Our solutions line-up expanded earlier this year with Mitel’s rollout of RingCentral MVP cloud service. It’s become a popular option for organizations that are ready to transition to the cloud from their Mitel on-premises systems.
And, if your current cloud provider is falling short, MVP is ideal for anyone looking to streamline internal collaboration and better connect with their customers.
With integrated Messaging, Video Meetings, and Cloud PBX, RingCentral MVP offers:
- A unified, collaborative hub for team messaging, video meetings, and telephony
- Enterprise-grade security and unmatched reliability with a 99.999% uptime SLA
- A global footprint in 100+ countries and localized in 15+ languages
- 250+ out-of-the-box integrations with business apps and open APIs for custom needs
- Simple and centralized web-based user and system administration
- Advanced analytics and insights
- Access from anywhere on your device of choice — desktop, tablet, or mobile.
Here’s more on each element of MVP — Message. Video. Phone — and how the service integrates with the Business Apps your team uses every day:
- Message colleagues and clients from your PC or mobile device. Invite guest users to collaborate for free.
- Set a custom status to indicate your availability.
- Create teams around projects, specific topics, and departments.
- Assign tasks to individuals or project teams.
- Share links and files with no size or storage limits.
- Join meetings easily — no downloads or plugins needed.
- Enjoy HD audio and video, and screen share with up to 200 interactive video participants.
- Easily schedule meetings with calendar integrations with Office 365 and Google Calendar.
- Switch a live meeting between devices with one click.
- Get in-meeting chat, virtual backgrounds, closed captioning, cloud recordings, and powerful background noise reduction technology for a great participant experience.
- Use one business phone number for calling, business SMS, MMS, and fax, so your personal number stays private.
- Customize settings such as business hours and greetings, and route incoming calls efficiently to specific departments with a multi-level auto attendant.
- Manage active calls efficiently with advanced call controls to transfer, record, flip, or park the call.
- Flip live calls between your desktop and cell or switch a call to video in just one click.
- Bring advanced communications functions into the productivity apps you use every day like Microsoft and Google.
- Automate your sales cycle and enhance delivery and customer support through integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and ServiceNow.
- Back up your communications data with RingCentral Archiver to your preferred cloud storage provider like Smarsh, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
- Build custom integrations with open APIs to meet your business’s specific needs.
Bring your teams and customers together on the industry’s #1 business communications platform. Let’s talk about your business and how we can connect you to achieve more success. Contact TCI today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.