Phone systems have traditionally been deployed on-site, but the lure of the Cloud is strong. Many multi-site businesses like a combination of both – deploying a premises system at headquarters and a Cloud solution for the branch offices – all interconnected and centrally managed over an IP network.
There are many reasons why On-site Phone Systems remain popular…
- The need to control technology in-house.
- The need for customized features, integration with other applications, or advanced call center capabilities.
- The need for uninterrupted communications or compliance with strict regulatory requirements.
- The need to depreciate equipment costs over time.
Cloud Voice can be a good fit for small to mid-sized businesses or an enterprise with smaller remote offices…
- Eliminates the need for upfront investment. Costs become operational expenses and are more predictable.
- No need for IT staff to buy, install and configure your system, servers and storage. Order only what you need now.
- Maintenance and support are simplified and upgrades are automatic.
- Whether your business is growing or needs to scale down in a pinch, a cloud service can easily adapt.
TCI steps you through all your options, makes recommendations on the best approach for your business, and manages the roll out for you. Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.