We want you to be ready when Mitel’s innovative ‘CloudLink’ comes online, so as news breaks look for more updates from us. ‘CloudLink’ will be a focal point of Mitel’s product roadmap moving into 2018, and we like what we’re hearing.
At a high level, the CloudLink vision is to provide:
- A bridge to enable any Mitel call control platform to interface with cloud-based applications
- Access to vertically-focused micro applications
- An aggregation point for IoT sensors that can trigger communications actions or responses
- APIs for third-party developers for use in creating applications
- A zero-code application development environment that non-programmers can use to create apps
- An integration point for third-party cloud apps like Salesforce, Zapier, and If-This-Then-That using call control signaling and notification in the workflow
CloudLink’s architecture has two elements: a CloudLink gateway device connected to the Mitel Next platform running in Amazon’s cloud (AWS). The gateway can be deployed either on-premises or in the cloud. CloudLink enables signaling protocols from a mix of PBXs – different makes and models – to be normalized so there is only one common signaling and messaging protocol between the gateway and the Mitel Next Platform.
What’s in it for me?
CloudLink will enable an instant on-ramp to cloud-based app consumption. You won’t be limited to using Mitel-created apps. With CloudLink, you’ll be able to build your own apps, communications-enabled processes, and IoT-enabled processes.
Interested in CloudLink? Let’s start talking about your technology roadmap for next year. Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.