Is An Office Move in Your Future? TCI Helps You Make a Successful Technology Transition
Office technology is the powerhouse that drives your business forward… If your phones aren’t ringing and your systems aren’t working at your new office on Day One, then your business can sputter to a stop.
Here are some of the critical technology elements that your TCI relocation experts pay special attention to so you can avoid costly roadblocks…
- Equipment – We determine if your current systems still meet your business needs. If they fall short, we’ll get you up to speed on upgrades or replacements that will meet your performance requirements at your new location.
- Cloud Migrations – An impending move may provide an opportunity for cost savings by moving more systems and applications to the cloud, especially if your aging on-premises technology can’t provide the latest capabilities your people need to perform at their best. We perform a comprehensive analysis and make deployment recommendations so you can make an informed decision.
- Infrastructure – We review your cabling and outlet requirements for voice, data and video, as well as map out the best locations for switches, routers, wireless access points, servers, phone system, network printers, and uninterruptable power systems.
- Dedicated Space – We’ll work with your facilities team to help identify the ideal locations for server rooms and network hubs, and any special requirements for electrical power, air handling, and physical security.
- Telecom & Internet – We review capacity requirements to determine if you need more LAN/WAN capacity, phone lines, and broadband services at your new location. We’ll work with the service providers to get the connections you need.
- Data Protection – We can assist with backing up your important data and applications as well as firewall, server, router and phone system configurations so that if something goes wrong during the move, you will have the ability get your business up and running quickly.
Don’t let a poorly executed office move put your business on hold. Get our relocation experts involved in your plans as early as possible. Contact us today: (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!