A future with more features, better reliability and less maintenance awaits you with Cloud Voice services. This simple guide outlines the five steps to activating your new communications system.
Step 1 – Needs Assessment
- Discuss your unique needs with us so we both understand all requirements you may have or critical systems that need special attention.
- Review and document any differences between your new cloud service and your current system including updating business processes or workflows that leverage your existing system.
Step 2 – Demonstration
- Schedule a time with TCI for a Cloud Voice demonstration so you can see the service in action and ask questions.
Step 3 – Migration
- Review technical requirements and system design that fit the unique needs of your business as determined in the needs assessment.
- Confirm compatibility with third-party applications and validate integrations.
- Export user data and configurations from your legacy system.
- Configure network and firewalls in accordance with best practices.
Step 4 – Number Porting
- Sign LOA to port DIDs and Toll-Free numbers to your new service.
- Set up new phones with temporary DIDs for UAT in preparation for cut-over data.
Step 5 – Cut-Over
- Activate system using ported DIDs.
- Download and install client communications and collaboration software.
At every step of the way, we’ll be working with you to answer any questions you have and ensure a smooth transition.
Now that you know the five simple steps to migrate to the cloud with TCI, let’s begin the process. Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.