Moving your IT Services to the Cloud? How the same benefits (and more) apply to Voice
Digital transformation has become a top initiative for business and IT leaders. The same compelling reasons you’re exploring (or have already adopted) Cloud Computing also fit Voice. This list of benefits just scratches the surface…
- Adopt Cloud Voice at your own pace: Support new locations, users, capabilities, or seasonal capacity requirements. A hybrid approach offers seamless integration and migration between on-premises and cloud-delivered services.
- Choose exactly what you need: Pay for only what you need, when you need it.
- Provide employees with flexibility to work anytime, anywhere: Work is no longer a place – it’s something you enable. With Cloud VoIP, you can embrace mobility and empower your employees to work anywhere, anytime, on any device – even during business disruptions.
- Make managing phones and systems easier and more efficient: Voice on a virtualized platform centralizes management. You can stop patching your employees’ devices on an individual, manual basis – saving you time, money and frustration.
- Get new employees up and running in minutes: Streamlined deployment enables new staff to plug in a fully-featured display phone or access the system via their smartphones.
Learn more about Cloud Communications
Digital advances are transforming business operations. Check out Cloud Communications for Dummies, Mitel Special Edition, which explores how the world of business communications is changing.
Click here for your FREE ebook
Ready to learn more? Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!