Phone systems have traditionally been deployed on-site, but the lure of the Cloud is strong. Many multi-site businesses are now using a hybrid combination of both… deploying an on-premises system at headquarters and Cloud solutions for the branch offices – all interconnected and centrally managed in a hybrid arrangement.
There are many reasons why On-Premises phone systems remain popular…
- The need to control technology in-house.
- The need for customized features, integration with other applications, or advanced call center capabilities.
- The need for uninterrupted communications or compliance with strict regulatory requirements.
- The need to depreciate equipment costs over time.
The Cloud can be a good fit for small to mid-sized businesses or a larger enterprise with smaller, remote offices…
- Eliminates need for upfront investment. Costs become operational expenses and are more predictable.
- No need for in-house staff to purchase, configure and manage your system, servers and storage.
- Maintenance and support are simplified and upgrades are automatic.
- Whether your business is growing or needs to scale down in a pinch, a cloud service can easily adapt.
Let TCI step you through all your VoIP deployment options, recommend the best approach for your business model, and manage the roll out for you. Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.