Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology can help overcome the bandwidth, scalability, complexity and cost concerns common with legacy network services.
With legacy business WAN links – such as MPLS – rapidly exceeding the capacity for which they were originally designed, a software-defined network lets you take advantage of broadband and fiber links to significantly save on WAN costs and deliver the desired level of performance you need.
Ideal for multi-site deployments and critical cloud applications like Voice, Data and Video, SD-WAN also enables you to offer the highest level of performance to your locations without sacrificing security or data privacy.
There are many ways your business can benefit from an SD-WAN…
- Platform unification – Combines SD-WAN, firewall, segmentation, routing, WAN optimization and visibility, and control functions in a single platform.
- Backhaul elimination – The traditional router-centric model that backhauls traffic from the branch to headquarters to the Internet and back again no longer makes sense and is no longer necessary with an SD-WAN.
- Increased throughput & reliability – Application-aware routing protocols let your network adjust to demands in network traffic.
- Performance optimization – Features like a scalable pipeline and intelligent path selection can improve network performance enterprise-wide.
- Performance tracking – Monitor critical web applications traveling through VPN tunnels or directly through the public Internet.
- Problem identification – Easily pinpoint the cause of poor application performance at LAN, WAN, or server.
- Time & travel savings – Handle tasks like pushing policies to branch locations and launching new sites remotely from a central location.
- Cost reduction – With intelligent software substituting for hardware functionality, you can save as expensive hardware options are consolidated or phased out.
SD-WAN adoption can be a gradual process…
There’s no need to scrap existing investments in traditional networking infrastructure. No matter what kind of network solutions you may have in place now, TCI can ease your transition, help you select from the best Carriers, provide SD-WAN as a Service and manage all the deployment details.
Let’s talk about how SD-WAN can improve the way you connect your business. Contact TCI today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.