Aging Phone System Slowing You Down? Mobilize Your Business with Cloud Voice Service
Still tethered to your desk while taking calls? If your old phone system is still holding you back, now is a great time to upgrade your communications to Cloud Voice.
You’ll get more mobility, quality, and reliability – all at a lower cost than you’re paying now. You’ll be able to easily add offices, users and features as you grow, and customize how you connect with your customers and your team.
Here are 6 ways Cloud Voice can add value to your business…
- Productivity – With your communications tools in the cloud, users get a seamless experience on any device, anywhere in the world so they can easily manage voice, email and IM from a single screen.
- Simplicity and Security – You’ll appreciate having a system that’s simple to use and manage, with no boxes to install or software to maintain. You also get high reliability, exceptional quality and enterprise-class security through the cloud.
- Connectivity – Access the same phone and collaboration features you enjoy from your office anywhere, so you can seamlessly transition from the office to the airport, the golf course, or your kids’ soccer practice without missing an interaction.
- Management – Easily add, move, change, and delete users from an online portal with a simple click-and-drag interface. Instead of managing routine updates to the system, you can reallocate your IT resources to activities that require more technical expertise.
- Business Analytics – With powerful data visualization tools accessed via intuitive dashboards, you can view real-time analytics to better plan contact center agent resources and fine tune your organization’s call flow for optimal performance.
- Customer Service – When you integrate Cloud Voice with your contact center, including Salesforce.com and other CRM solutions, you can link callers and data in real time to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Don’t let inertia and your old phone system hold you back another day… Let’s talk about Cloud Voice for your business. Contact TCI today: (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!