Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology allows you to do more with your network. Paired with high speed connections and Wireless backups, SD-WAN can help overcome the bandwidth, scalability, complexity and cost concerns common with legacy network services.
The WAN struggle is real
Branch sites have never demanded as much bandwidth as they do today with global business traffic and SaaS application usage both soaring. This results in legacy business WAN links, such as MPLS, rapidly exceeding the capacity for which they were originally designed.
With a software-defined network you can take advantage of broadband and fiber links to significantly save on WAN costs and deliver the desired level of performance you need for critical cloud applications like Voice, Data and Video.
SD-WAN is ideal for multi-site deployments, offering lower operational costs and improved resource usage. The technology also enables service providers to offer the highest level of performance without sacrificing security or data privacy. Here are some of the ways your business can benefit from SD-WAN…
- Optimize performance – Features like a scalable pipeline and intelligent path selection can improve network performance enterprise-wide.
- Increase throughput & reliability – Application-aware routing protocols let your network adjust to demands in network traffic.
- Save time and travel – Handle tasks like pushing policies to branch locations and launching new sites remotely from a central location.
- Reduce costs – With intelligent software substituting for hardware functionality, you can save as expensive hardware options are consolidated or phased out.
- Track the performance – of critical web applications travelling through VPN tunnels or directly through the public Internet
- Easily identify and pinpoint – the cause of poor application performance – LAN, WAN, or server
SD-WAN adoption can be a gradual process… There’s no need to sacrifice existing investments in traditional networking infrastructure. No matter what kind of network solutions you may have in place now, TCI can help you select from the best providers and manage your SD-WAN deployment to make your hybrid WAN easier to implement and operate.
Let’s talk about how SD-WAN can improve the way you connect your business. Contact TCI today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.