How Data Center and Collocation Services Simplify Your IT… Offsite. Secure. Scalable.
At TCI we make IT easy. As your trusted technology partner, we can transform your data center from outdated onsite hardware to cyber-secure virtual storage in the cloud.
By offering the best in alternative third-party collocation facilities, we take away the headaches and risks associated with managing your own data center.
Imagine no more…
- Crashes and unreliable backups
- Viruses, hackers, and network intrusions
- Unpredictable service outages
- Costly equipment room expansions
Everything you need to support mission-critical business applications…
- Reliability – All data centers are equipped with full UPS-protected power and system redundancy for continuous uptime.
- Power Density – With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, data centers exceed the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security – Each data center utilizes an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery – There’s always room for system expansion and extra storage space when you need it. You get 24-hour access to qualified technical support, enabling you to maintain your mission-critical operations and systems under any circumstance.
- Cost Savings – You get up-to-date infrastructure and access to cloud providers and carrier services, often at a lower cost than keeping your data center in-house.
Ethernet connectivity enables an off-site data center to function like a high-speed node on your company’s WAN. By leveraging end-to-end protocol uniformly and eliminating the variability of the Internet, your files and critical systems are always available when and where you need them – including remote offices, call centers, and teleworkers.
If managing your own data center is becoming too expensive and burdensome for your IT staff, let’s talk about our affordable managed services. Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!