Managing Remote Workers? How Cloud Voice Helps Your Team Get the Job Done
With hybrid teams on the rise, cloud voice services help your remote workers make decisions faster and juggle their obligations with ease.
4 Practical Ways Cloud Voice Improves Collaboration
1. Keep the conversation going with desktop and mobile applications. If your employees can’t communicate with you, they aren’t being productive. Cloud services give your team more options. Flexible softphones on laptops, mobile apps on smartphones, and traditional IP desk phones provide a seamless experience across all devices.
2. Mirror in-person meetings with video. In-person meetings are the most effective means of communication. When this isn’t an option, a cloud system with video meeting capabilities enables your distributed teams to be just as productive as if they were sitting in the same room.
3. Turn screen sharing and shared workspaces into virtual productivity powerhouses. Say goodbye to never-ending email threads and stop the search for answers in your inbox. An online collaborative workspace allows teams to exchange ideas about a project or topic using messaging, voice, and video – all integrated into a single interface. Team members can create and assign tasks and share files.
A personal dashboard gives a real-time view of items needing attention, ensuring that projects and discussions are always moving forward.
- Managers and team members always have their pulse on what’s happening since conversations are mirrored across all devices in real-time.
- The ability to store and archive data by project, subject, or person keeps you organized and makes it easy to find answers when you need to refresh your memory.
- Have an urgent question? Ad-hoc audio and video conferencing connect you to the right person instantly.
- Individual and group chat allows you to keep conversations private or take them to the larger group as needed.
Let’s talk about better collaboration tools for your remote teams. Contact us today: (703) 321-3030 or GetHelp@tcicomm.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!