Access Mitel’s Entire Pallet of Tools via TCI Host – Your Customized Cloud Voice Service
TCI Host service is all about flexibility
Add new cloud-based tools to your existing business phone system, and when you’re ready, migrate your platform to the cloud and reduce your overall telecom costs.
Cloud communications isn’t an all-or-nothing endeavor
There are several deployment models you can choose from depending on your business’s unique situation, and you can shift from one approach to another over time. Managing a multi-site business? TCI Host brings offices closer together.
Explore some of the collaboration features your users can tap with their mobile or desktop phones. With access to these Mitel-powered tools, your work will no longer be a location but an activity that can be tackled from anywhere:
- Persistent workspaces for team meetings, conversations, content review and project management
- Point-to-point Video calling
- Multi-point Video Conferencing
- Scheduled and ad hoc conferencing and webinars
- Participant management
- Desktop application sharing
- Public and private chat
- Web based collaboration
- Document management
- Conference recording
- Integration to other business applications such as: Outlook, Lotus Notes, IBM Sametime, and Google
- Presence Tools
- Mobile Softphone
- Web Client
- Unified Messaging, including fax via email
- Remote control of desktops
- Outlook client plug-in
- Message retrieval from one synchronized message store
Deploy the tools your people need to serve your customers better. For a single, low monthly price, upgrade to advanced mobile-enabled, desktop phones (like Mitel’s 6900 series) and access Mitel’s award-winning features to improve your Customer Experience.
Contact us today to schedule your TCI Host demo: (703) 321-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!