Here are just some of the compliance regulations your organization may need to address:
- SOX: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- PCI-DSS: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Financial Services Authority
- FDCPA: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
For businesses that need to record voice transactions, service calls and other conversations as part of meeting their compliance obligations, there’s a convenient solution… Simply add a call recording capability to your phone system.
Just some of the benefits…
- Better customer service
- Timely training
- Dispute resolution
- Tracking down information for customers
- Isolating critical aspects of each conversation
Today’s call recording solutions support single-site workgroups and multiple locations with advanced features. Monitor all calls, or record on demand. Recordings are stored anywhere you choose. You also have access to several useful features…
- Search and retrieve calls for playback
- Attach to email, link to CRM records, and more
- Assign access rights to individuals and groups
- View the real-time status of users
Learn more about how call recording solutions can help you organize and improve your business communications.
Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.