7 Ways Cloud Voice & Collaboration Makes Your Job Easier
Collaboration doesn’t have to be so complex… With TCI Cloud Voice Services all of your communications and collaboration tools are in one place, which means you can transition from one device or channel to another – and never lose a word in the process.
Here are 7 ways Cloud Voice simplifies collaboration – and makes your job easier:
- Never lose your place – All your communications are available from a single hub on your desktop, so you can keep an eye on every call and message and never lose sight of important details.
- Work from anywhere, together – Everyone on the team can chat, share tasks and collaborate on documents within a single workspace, whether team members are at home, on the road, or in another country.
- Initiate ad-hoc meetings – Need information fast? Connect with the right people at the precise moment you need their help. With one click, start a meeting and assign tasks.
- Prioritize messages for fast response – With visual voicemail, messages are transcribed and sent to email so you can scan and prioritize who to call back first.
- Reach the right person at the right time – With presence, employees make their whereabouts known, so everyone knows where and how to reach them.
- Set agendas up front – Create a timed agenda so attendees know ahead of time what will be discussed and how much time will be spent on each item. Your meetings stay on track and are more productive.
- Live in your CRM – Salespeople never have to switch between their IP phone and CRM application. They can stay in the CRM to make and receive phone calls. Just by answering their phone, items are automatically added to their to-do lists.
You can have seamless and reliable communications and collaboration without breaking the bank. Our service plans and pricing are flexible and designed to adjust to your business needs.
Let’s talk about how TCI Cloud Voice services can transform the way you do business. Contact us today at (703) 321-3030 or email@example.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!